You have an exciting opportunity to strengthen Fuse by nominating a talented young professional leader to serve on the Fuse Leadership Council. This talented leader can be a colleague or yourself. In doing so you will join in our efforts to connect young people and strengthen our community. Serving on the Leadership Council is an effective and enjoyable way to collaborate with other young leaders who dedicate time and talent to the Fuse mission.
Incoming Council Members will serve a two-year term beginning August 4, 2014. Interested applicants must be willing to:
- accept a leadership role in one or more of the Fuse initiative,
- participate in Fuse and Chamber events,
- advance the Fuse program with new ideas,
- serve as an enthusiastic advocate for Fuse,
- and attend Council monthly meetings.
If you or someone you know is interested in serving on the Leadership Council, please let me know. I can be reached at (218) 740-3754 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will be accepted through 4:30pm on Monday, July 14th.
Director of Fuse Duluth
email@example.com | (218) 740-3754